1. What information is gathered?
We may collect and retain information from you when you register on the Site, place an order for products or services, respond to communication such as email, or participate in another Site feature. The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your buying experience on the Site. Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information You Give Us: When ordering or registering, we may ask you (or a third party service, like Apple Pay) for your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit the Site without providing such information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many features of the Site.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us, including IP addresses and session identifiers. Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to the Site. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
- Information from Other Sources: For reasons such as improving personalization of our service (for example, providing better product recommendations or special offers that we think will interest you), we might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. We also sometimes receive updated contact information so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily.
2. How do we respond to “Do Not Track” signals?
Because there is not yet a common understanding of how to interpret web browser-based “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) signals other than cookies, we do not currently respond to, or provide visitors with a different Site experience based on, undefined “DNT” signals to the Site.
3. How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products or services, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the Site, or use certain other Site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your Site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you may be interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process and deliver your orders.
- To communicate with you.
- To administer a promotion, survey or other Site-related feature.
- To display advertising based on your likely interests (often called “interest-based ads”). For more information about interest-based ads and your choices, visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
- To improve the Site and our product offerings.
4. Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We generally do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer customer information to outside parties unless we provide you with advance notice. However, we may disclose customer information as described below:
- Participating Businesses We Do Not Control: When a business is involved in your transactions, we share customer information related to those transactions with that business.
- Agents and Contractors: We contract with other companies and individuals to operate the Site and to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include maintaining and hosting the Site, fulfilling orders, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. Our agents and contractors have access to customer information needed to perform their functions, but they may not use it or disclose it for other purposes.
- Business Transfers: In the event that we sell our company, or otherwise transfer any assets of our company, we may provide your information to the purchaser so that you may continue the relationship or business with us and our products.
However, non-personally identifiable or de-identified visitor information may be sold or otherwise provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
5. How is customer information corrected or updated?
You can correct or update your customer information by re-registering, updating your profile, or by contacting us at [email@example.com].
6. Do we use “cookies”?
We may contract with third party service providers to assist us in better understanding our Site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf, except to help us conduct and improve our business, unless the information is de-identified with no associated personally identifiable information.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies, through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you might not have access to many features that make your Site experience more efficient, and some of our services might not function properly.
7. How secure is customer information?
We follow generally accepted industry security standards to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, correctly use your customer information, and process online business transactions. However, no commercial method of information transfer over the Internet or electronic data storage is known to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage in our systems.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you are finished using the Site.
8. Third Party Links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on the Site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of the Site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
9. Online Policy Only
10. Questions and Feedback
11. Important Notices to Non-United States Residents
It is important to note that the Site is operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any customer information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using the Site and/or providing us with your customer information, you consent to this transfer.
12. Your California Privacy Rights
Under California’s “Shine the Light” law, California residents who provide personal information in obtaining products or services for personal, family or household use are entitled to request and obtain from us, once per calendar year, information about the customer information we shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses. If applicable, this information would include the categories of customer information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared customer information for the immediately prior calendar year (e.g. requests made in 2017 will receive information regarding 2016 sharing activities).
To obtain this information from Revtown please send an email message to [firstname.lastname@example.org] with “Request for California Privacy Information” on the subject line and in the body of your message. We will provide the requested information to you at your email address in response. Not all information sharing is covered by the “Shine the Light” requirements and only information on covered sharing will be included in our response.
13. Children’s Privacy
We do not knowingly intend to collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. If a child has provided us with personally identifiable information, a parent or guardian of that child may send an email message to [email@example.com] with “Request for Child Information Removal” on the subject line and the name and age of the child in the body of the message. After confirmation, we will make reasonable efforts to delete the child’s information from the database that stores information for the Site.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This website, located at revtownusa.com (the “Site”), is provided by Revtown, LLC, for itself and on behalf of its affiliates (“Revtown,” “we,” “our,” or “us”), to the person accessing the Site (“you,” or “your”).
1. You Agree to These Terms by Using the Site
2. Access and Use of Information
You may use the Site, and any information contained on the Site, solely for legitimate general information or shopping purposes (or as otherwise expressly authorized by Revtown). Any access or attempt to access other areas of Revtown’s computer systems or other information contained on its systems for any purpose is strictly prohibited.
If you create an account, you must provide complete, true and accurate information, and you agree to promptly update all account information. You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account, so be sure to maintain the confidentiality of your password and any other login credentials.
The Site may, from time to time, offer interactive features that allow users to submit content to the Site. Revtown does not and cannot review all such content, and is not responsible for such content.
You acknowledge that by providing the ability to view and distribute your user-generated content on the Site, Revtown is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability related thereto. However, Revtown reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be unacceptable to Revtown in its sole discretion.
Harassment in any manner or form on the Site, including via email, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a Revtown employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the Site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the Site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law.
All remarks, suggestions, ideas, content or other feedback communicated to Revtown through or in connection with the Site and any modifications of derivatives thereof, and all rights in or related to the foregoing, shall forever be the exclusive property of Revtown, without any compensation or other obligation to the person submitting such content. Without limiting the foregoing, you hereby grant Revtown a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, sublicensable, royalty-free license to use, modify, prepare derivative works of, copy, display, perform and distribute any content that you post to the Site. If you post any content to a publicly available portion of the Site, you grant other users the right to use, modify, copy and distribute such content. Revtown shall exclusively own all data and metadata that is received or collected by, or transmitted through, Revtown or the Site to the extent such data has been de-identified.
You must immediately notify us if you discover any unauthorized access to or use of the Site (or any associated content).
4. Notice; Electronic Communications
When you visit the Site or send emails to Revtown, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
In the event that a service or product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect specifications, Revtown reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product or service listed incorrectly, whether or not the order has been confirmed and whether or not you have been charged for such product or service. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Revtown will issue you a credit (to your credit card account or otherwise) in the amount of the incorrect price charged. Revtown reserves the right to charge, collect or report any applicable taxes in connection with any Site-related transaction.
Risk of loss and title for all products you order pass to you upon delivery to the carrier. For more information about orders, including shipping, delivery, returns and exchanges, email firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Disclaimer of Warranties
The site, including its content and materials, is provided “as is” And without warranties of any kind with respect to its correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, REVTOWN HEREBY disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, Noninfringement, and fitness for a particular purpose. Revtown DOES NOT WARRANT THAT OPERATION OF the site WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR FREE FROM ERRORS, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT the site OR ITS SERVER ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE SITE (OR ANY PRODUCTS AVAILABLE IN CONNECTION THEREWITH) WILL MEET YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS.
9. Limitations of Liability
YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER REVTOWN, NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS, NOR ANY OF ITS AGENTS OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SITE OR ITS CONTENT, ARE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE SITE WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES.
Revtown shall not be responsible or liable for any failure or delay related to any events or circumstances beyond Revtown’s reasonable control.
10. Third-Party Links
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, Revtown may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with Revtown, Revtown has no control over such linked sites, all of which may have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of Revtown. Such linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Without limiting the foregoing, Revtown specifically disclaims any responsibility if such sites: infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights; are inaccurate, incomplete or misleading; are not merchantable or fit for a particular purpose; do not provide adequate security; contain viruses or other items of a destructive nature; or are libelous or defamatory.
Revtown does not endorse the content, or any products or services available, on such sites. Nonetheless, Revtown seeks to protect the integrity of its Site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own Site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
The Site may contain Revtown and third party trademarks and service marks. All marks are the property of their respective companies, and such marks may not be used without the consent of such party. All rights in the intellectual property contained in the Site including copyright, trademarks, trade secret and patent rights are hereby reserved by Revtown. Access to the Site does not constitute a right to copy or use any intellectual property of Revtown or its suppliers.
Copyright © 2017-2018, Revtown, LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All content contained on the Site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, and any compilations of the foregoing, are the property of Revtown or its suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. Revtown hereby authorizes you to make a single copy of the content herein for your use in learning about, evaluating, or acquiring Revtown services or products. You agree that any copy made must include Revtown’s copyright notice. No other permission is granted to you to print, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, upload, download, store, display in public, alter, or modify the content contained herein. You agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials printed or downloaded from the Site.
13. Copyright Complaints
Notice. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any Site content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Revtown’s designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is:
Attention: Copyright Agent
For clarity, only DMCA notices should go to the Copyright Agent; any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications should be directed to Revtown’s customer service through [email@example.com]. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this Section, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
Counter-Notice. If you believe that your content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the material in your content, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Copyright Agent:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of any federal court in the United States, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, we may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed content or cease disabling it. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider or user, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, after receipt of the counter-notice, in our sole discretion.
14. Export Control
Software and other materials downloaded or otherwise made available from the Site may be subject to United States Export Control. The United States Export Control laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. No software from the Site may be downloaded or exported: into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Sudan, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or anyone on the United States Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the United States Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders.
Revtown does not authorize the downloading or exportation of any software or technical data from the Site to any jurisdiction prohibited by the United States Export Control laws.
15. Law and Jurisdiction
18. Questions and Feedback