Growth Marketing Lead
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
The Revtown Marketing Team is seeking a full-time Growth Marketing Lead.
The right candidate is excited to join a fast-paced team, eager to learn, and hungry to make an impact in a growing business. This position is based out of Pittsburgh, PA.
What you’ll do
- Support strategy and drive execution of Revtown’s customer acquisition program, including native advertising, podcasts and more.
- Take ownership of building Revtown’s growth marketing program at scale.
- Manage new and existing marketing partners to drive inventory planning and management.
- Work closely with Finance team to manage negotiation process.
- Assess new growth opportunities as they arise, evaluating them for fit against strategic goals and performance criteria. Use dashboards, reporting and insights to drive actionable decisions to grow the business.
- Work closely with the creative team to translate and executive creative objectives and assets across partner marketing programs
- Conduct regular and ad hoc analyses of our marketing tactics to identify performance trends and make recommendations on where to reallocate investment across channels and tactics.
Who you are
- You have 1-2 years of experience in an analytics role and are comfortable working through uncertainty, managing risk, building partner relationships and making data-driven decisions. Prior startup, customer acquisition or growth marketing experience is helpful.
- You are proficient in Excel and are comfortable performing data analysis and visualization. You may have exposure to other data tools, such as Google Analytics, Looker, and Tableau, or are willing to learn.
- You have the ability to translate analytic data into strategic insights that drive successful marketing programs.
- You have a strong understanding of consumer mindset, consumer empathy and dedication to great consumer experiences.
- You are both right brained and left brained, can think big picture and have the ability to execute.
- You are able to work with the creative team to discuss what how to drive sales. You are curious and constantly learning new skills or exploring things that interest you. You don’t settle for the status quo and are always working to find a better, more efficient way of doing things.
Sound like you?
If interested in applying for the position, please email your resume and/or portfolio to email@example.com and include GROWTH MARKETING LEAD APPLICATION in the subject line.